新概念

英语听力

新闻英语旅游英语酒店英语法律英语计算机银行英语金融英语医学英语房产英语电信英语

Room Reservations 客房预订-现代酒店英语口语实用教程第1课

dsw123 于2012-09-08发布 l 已有人浏览
增大字体 减小字体
现代酒店英语实用教程:是现代,根据酒店的特点按照工作流程的顺序进行编写,其中包括了背景知识介绍、常用句型精选、经典对话、词汇等。Room Reservation八.经典对话 --Good morning! Room reservations, may I help you--Yes, I'd like to reserve a room.--Thank you, sir. For which date and how many person will there be in your party--From April,16th to 20th. Just my wife and myself.--From April, 16th to 20th. And which kind of room would you prefer, sir--A twin, please.--Could you hold the line please. I will check our room availability. Thank you for waiting sir. We have a twin room at 180 dollars pernight. Woul
    小E英语欢迎您,请点击播放按钮开始播放……

Chapter 1 Front Desk 前台
Unit 2 Room Reservations 客房预订

经典对话

R=Reservation Clerk 预定员 G=Guest 顾客
R:Good morning. Room Reservations . May I help you?
您早,客房预订部,请?#35270;?#20160;么可?#22253;?#21161;您?
G:Yes,I’d like to book a room.
我想预订一个房间。
R:Thank you, sir. For which date and how many guests will there be in your party?
谢谢您。要订在什?#35789;?#20505;?您一行有多少人?
G:From April 16th to 20th .Just my wife and myself.
4 月 16 日到 20 日。只有我和我太太。
R:From April 16th to 20th „„ .And which kind of room would you prefer, sir?
4 月 16 日到 20 日。请问您想预订哪种房间。
G:A Twin,please.
R:Could you hold the line please? I’ll check our room availability.(After a while ) Thank you for waiting , sir. We have a twin room at US$180 per night, will that be all right?
请别挂断好吗?#35838;?#26469;检查一下是否有空房间。(过来一会儿)让您久等了,先生。我们有空余的双?#24067;洌?#29616;在价格是?#23458;?180 美元,这样可以吗?
G:Ok, I’ll take it.
好的,我订了。
R:Thank you ,sir. May I have your name and phone number, please?
谢谢您,先生。您能告诉我您的姓名和电话号码吗?
G:Sure. May name is Aaron Johnson, and my phone number is 3242-5827.
没问题。我叫艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827.
R:Mr. Aaron Johnson, phone number is 3242-5827.„„Excuse me, how do you spell your first name?
艾伦.约翰逊,电话是 3242-5827。请?#35797;?#20040;拼写您的名字?
G:It’s double A,R,O,N.
两个 A,R,O,N。
R:Double A,R,O,N. Thank you,Mr. Johnson. May I have your arrival time on April 16th?
两个 A,R,O,N。谢谢您,约翰逊先生。请问您 4 月 16 日大概什?#35789;?#20505;到酒店?
G:Around 9 p.m.
大约晚上 9 点。
R:Mr. Johnson, for the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6 p.m., because it is the peak season now. If you make a guaranteed reservation ,we can hold the room overnight. Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
约翰逊先生,因为现在是旺季,我们酒店的非担保预订只能保留到下午 6 点。您若做了担保预订,我们可以整夜都保留您的预订。您愿意用信用卡做担保预订吗?
G:Fine. Do you accept American Express?
好的。你们酒店接受美国运通卡吗?
R:Yes. May I know the number?
接受,请?#24066;?#29992;卡号是多少?
G:It’s 134986
号码是 134986.
R:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. You’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Guangzhou xx Hotel, from April 16th to 20th for 5 nights. If you can’t arrive as schedule, please inform us before 6 p.m. on April 16th .Thank you for calling and we look forward to serving you.
谢谢您,约翰逊先生。您已经在广州 xx 酒店办理了担保预订,从 4 月 16 日到 20 日,预住 5天。您若不能如其到达,请务必在 16 日下午 6 点前通知我们。?#34892;?#24744;的电话,我们期待能为您服务。

常用句型百宝箱

1. 预订基本应对
1) Do you have one single room for two nights?
我想预订两个晚上的单人房一间,行吗?
2) Reservations. Can I help you?
客房预订部,可以为您效劳吗?
3) I’d like to reserve a room.
我想订个房间。
4) How many nights do you wish to stay?
您希望住几晚?
5) How mach is the room?
房租是多少?
6) Which date would that be?
要订在什?#35789;?#20505;?
7) How many guest will there be in your party?
您一行有多少人?
8) May I know your name /phone number/Email?
能告诉我您的姓名/电话号码/电子 邮件吗?
9) How do you spell that?
请?#35797;?#20040;拼写?
10) Could hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availability.
请别挂断好吗?#35838;?#26469;检查一下是否有空房。
11) Thank you for waiting, sir/ma’am.
让您久等了,先生/女士。
12) I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我会晚一点?#21073;?#35831;保留所预订的房间。
13) Would you like me to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?
您愿意用信用卡来担保预订吗?
14) I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我想?#21857;?#19968;下您的预订。

2. 海外预订
1) May I have your airline and flight number, please?
请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司和班机号好吗?
2) We offer free transportation to and from airport.
我们提供免费的机场迎送服务。
3) We have a counter at the airport where our representative will escort you to the car.
我们在机场设有柜台,到时将有机场代表护送您上车。
4) Do you know arrival time at xx airport ,sir?
您知道您抵达 xx 机场的时间吗?
5) Do you mean local time ?
您指的是当地时间吗?
6) Where can we contact you in Guangzhou?
在广州我们可以经由?#27597;?#21333;位跟您联络?
7) Care of xx company, the number is „„
可?#26434;?xx 公司转告我,电话号码是„„
8) We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.
我们期待能为您服务。祝一路平?#30149;?/p>

3. 对房间和床具的偏好
1) What kind of room would you prefer?
您想要什么样的房间?
2) I’d like to reserve a room with a sea/mountain view.
我想要一个可以看到海/山的房间。
3) I’d like a room with very large bed/balcony.
我想要一间?#20889;?#24202;/阳台的房间。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll book you into a room with a Queen-size/King-size bed.
好的,先生。我们会为您等级一间?#20889;?#21495;床/特大号床的房间。

4. 房价和付款事项
1) A single room is US$180 per night, with 10% tax and 10% service charge.
单人房?#23458;?80 美元,外加 10%的税金和 10%的服务?#36873;?br /> 2) We have a double at KH$800 and HK$1000 available. Which one would you prefer?
我们有价位在 800 员和 1000 员港币的大?#24067;洌?#24744;喜欢哪一种?
3) Does the price include breakfast?
这个价钱包括早餐吗?
4) I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance
deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.
恐怕我们和贵公?#20037;揮行?#29992;贷款的协定,您得在预订得日期之前,预?#20154;?#20102;银行汇票和先进,
座位订金。
5) We offer special rates for your company, sir. For a single room, there is a 15% discount.
我们酒店为贵公司提供特价,先生。单人房可以打 8.5 折。
6) Shall we charge this to your company?
我们是向贵公司收费吗?
7) Which department (of your company ) should the bill made out to?
我说门应该将?#35828;?#36865;?#21073;?#36149;公司)?#27597;?#37096;门?
8) Do you accept credit cards/travel’s check?
你们酒店接受信用卡/旅行支票吗?

5. 指定的房间没空缺或房间客满
1) I’m afraid we have no twin rooms available, but we can offer a double room.
我们恐?#26053;?#26377;空余的双?#24067;?#20102;,但可以提供给你一个大?#24067;洹?br /> 2) I’m afraid we have no suites available. Would you mind a twin instead?
我们恐?#26053;?#26377;空余的套间了。您介意改订双?#24067;?#21527;?
3) I’m sorry,but we are fully booked for those days as it is the peak season.
很抱?#31119;?#22240;为是旺季,那段时间的客房都被预订光了。
4) Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?
您可不可以改变预订日期呢?
5) This is the busiest season. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later this week? We may
have some cancellations.
现在是旺季,非常抱?#31119;?#20294;是请您这个周末再打来好吗?可能会有人取消预订。
6) Can you book me into another in the area?
可不可以在当地为我预订另外一家旅馆呢?
7) We hope we’ll have another opportunity to server you.
我们期待下?#25991;?#20877;为您效劳。

6. ?#21857;?#39044;订
1) Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?
您这个电话是新的预订,还是?#21857;?#39044;订呢?
2) I’d like to confirm a reservation.
我要?#21857;?#19968;下预订。
3) Your room is confirmed.
您的预订已经得到?#21857;稀?br /> 4) I’m afraid that we have no record of a reservation(for that date)in your name.
恐怕我们没?#24515;?#37027;天预订的记录。
5) Shall I make a reservation for you now?
我现在为您预订好吗?
6) When did you make the reservation?
您什?#35789;?#20505;预订的?
7) In whose name was the reservation make?
这预订是用谁的名字订的?

7. 为客人更改/取消/延长预订
1) I’d like to extend my reservation for one more night.
我想将预订再延长一晚上。
2) We’ll extend the reservation for you.
我们会为您延长预订的。
3) I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.
我要更改/取消一项预订。
4) Certainly ,sir. We’ll make the change/cancellation fir you.
当然可以,先生。我们会为您更改/取消预订的。

 1 2 下一页

分享到

添加到收藏

酒店英语排行

古怪猴子在线客服